Union Layer

pe_lord
I'm using Mapserver 6.4.2 on ubuntu server

I make an union layer.
The source layer share the same attributes and are based on 2 postgis connection.

Here's my problem, or the expected behavior I expect from this feature.

I'm setting my union layer STATUS ON
I set source(s) layer STATUS OFF

I'm expecting the source(s) layer not be shown in the GetCapabilities, however, the source(s) layer are shown?

Is it normal? I can post my mapfile if it is a real issue.

Is it similar on Mapserver 7?

RE Union Layer

Steve.Toutant
You could disabled GetCapabilities for the source layer
"wms_enable_request" "!GetCapabilities"

http://mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html

pe_lord <[hidden email]>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : "mapserver-users" <[hidden email]>

2016-06-29 08:57

cc
Objet
[mapserver-users] Union Layer

I'm using Mapserver 6.4.2 on ubuntu server

I make an union layer.
The source layer share the same attributes and are based on 2 postgis
connection.

Here's my problem, or the expected behavior I expect from this feature.

I'm setting my union layer STATUS ON
I set source(s) layer STATUS OFF

I'm expecting the source(s) layer not be shown in the GetCapabilities,
however, the source(s) layer are shown?

Is it normal? I can post my mapfile if it is a real issue.

Is it similar on Mapserver 7?

RE Union Layer

Steve.Toutant
At the layer metadata (this setting can also be set at the web metadata level)
http://mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html#layer-object-metadata

pe_lord <[hidden email]>@lists.osgeo.org
Envoyé par : "mapserver-users" <[hidden email]>

2016-06-29 08:57

cc
Objet
[mapserver-users] Union Layer

I'm using Mapserver 6.4.2 on ubuntu server

I make an union layer.
The source layer share the same attributes and are based on 2 postgis
connection.

Here's my problem, or the expected behavior I expect from this feature.

I'm setting my union layer STATUS ON
I set source(s) layer STATUS OFF

I'm expecting the source(s) layer not be shown in the GetCapabilities,
however, the source(s) layer are shown?

Is it normal? I can post my mapfile if it is a real issue.

Is it similar on Mapserver 7?

Re: RE Union Layer

pe_lord
Thanks, it's working perfectly!