Unable to view python generated .qgs file in QGIS web client

Unable to view python generated .qgs file in QGIS web client

ddurgaprasad
I have generated a .qgs file using standalone script.I am able to open in QGIS but not in QGIS Web Client browser.I have noticed that when I open .qgs file in QGIS Desktop and save it again, I am able to view in web browser.Obviously something is getting added by Desktop software on saving it and I cannot seem to find the difference in Project Properties>OWS server Settings.Please help me....Python script attached here wms3.py

Re: Unable to view python generated .qgs file in QGIS web client

ddurgaprasad
Got the solution via a tweak
-Generate qgs file
-Generate Legend in a seperate file
-Merge both of them
 Sharing the code here.Please let me know if anyone has a better solution.
GenerateQGS.py