Unable to upload files on the on-line resource section

Unable to upload files on the on-line resource section

Monteduro, Patrizia (CBLD)
Dear All,
I'm working on metadata production with GN v.3.8. I'm experiencing problem in uploading files to be associated to the metadata that I created manually. I am pretty sure I'm following the correct procedure but the files (PDF) are not uploaded. Do you aware already of this bug?

I thank you in advance for any info you can provide on the matter.

Patrizia

Re: Unable to upload files on the on-line resource section

Jose Garcia
Hi Patrizia

Is there any error reported in the user interface? Have you check the log
files?

Regards,
Jose García

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 12:11 PM Monteduro, Patrizia (CBLD) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear All,
> I'm working on metadata production with GN v.3.8. I'm experiencing problem
> in uploading files to be associated to the metadata that I created
> manually. I am pretty sure I'm following the correct procedure but the
> files (PDF) are not uploaded. Do you aware already of this bug?
>
> I thank you in advance for any info you can provide on the matter.
>
> Patrizia

(0)318 416664 <+31318416664>Please consider the environment before printing
this email.*