Unable to upgrade the GeoNode Docker instaces.

Unable to upgrade the GeoNode Docker instaces.

Dev Gis
Hello,
I hope you all are staying safe and healthy through these unusual times!

Has anybody tried to upgrade the old GeoNode docker instances to the latest one?

 I have an old Geonode instance of version 3.0.0.dev1588342607) which I want to upgrade to the latest one. I follow the steps mentioned in the link. I execute the all steps without any error but still, I don't see any update on the interface.

 I really like the data style editor which is missing at 3.0 instances.

Any suggestion?

Regards
Deb

Re: Unable to upgrade the GeoNode Docker instaces.

Alessio Fabiani-2
Are you sure /usr/src/geonode branch is 3.x or master?

You must change geonode branch in order to get the latest changed of course.

Try this command in order to check the branch name,

git branch

Il giorno ven 31 lug 2020 alle ore 12:19 Dev Gis <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Hello,
I hope you all are staying safe and healthy through these unusual times!

Has anybody tried to upgrade the old GeoNode docker instances to the latest one?

 I have an old Geonode instance of version 3.0.0.dev1588342607) which I want to upgrade to the latest one. I follow the steps mentioned in the link. I execute the all steps without any error but still, I don't see any update on the interface.

 I really like the data style editor which is missing at 3.0 instances.

Any suggestion?

Regards
Deb

==

==
Ing. Alessio Fabiani

@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A - 55054  Massarosa (LU) - Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 331 6233686

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

Re: Unable to upgrade the GeoNode Docker instaces.

Dev Gis
Thank you for coming to help.
I just check it says, master

image.png