USAF Aeronautical Approach Chart

Radim Blazek-2
Hi all,

I am looking for information about USAF Aeronautical Approach Chart 1:250000
used in Europe during the WWII.

The only source I have are scanned maps printed after the war (1951,
1955, 1959).
I assume that the same projection was used during the WWII but on the maps
is printed only this information about the projection:

  LAMBERT CONFORMAL CONIC PROJECTION
  STANDARD PARALLELS 44 40' 47 20'

Missing is latitude and longitude of false origin, ellipsoid and datum.

Thanks
Radim

RE: USAF Aeronautical Approach Chart

John Novak-2-2
I suggest posting this query to the maphist list at [hidden email]

Best,

John Novak