UP42 supporting organizations responding to Covid19

UP42 supporting organizations responding to Covid19

Miriam Mapanauta
Hi to all,

I hope this email finds you and your loved ones healthy and safe. I want to share with you in UP42 we want to support with geospatial data and the solutions available in our platform organizations who are working to find answers in the current health crisis. Please find the link below with detailed information and the submission form. In case you have any questions let me know and feel free to share this message to more people.

Thanks and take care everyone,

Miriam
@mapanauta