UN GGIM Academic Network Forum

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Dear All
in occasion to the Ninth Session of the United Nations Committee of Experts on Global Geospatial Information Management
United Nations Headquarters, New York
  7 - 9 August 2019

I will have a presentation, at the Academic Network Forum, with the title "Open Data and Open Software in Building Technical Capacities".
The theme of the Forum is "Building Technical Capacities for Resilience and Sustainability". The presentation will be short (around 15 min).

Please let me know if you have suggestions or examples/cases that are relevant to be mentioned.
Many thanks and best regards,
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Digital Mapping
Politecnico di Milano

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)

Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  [hidden email][hidden email]

https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-556

Re: UN GGIM Academic Network Forum

Nils Hempelmann
Dear Maria

I suggest to mention

http://bird-house.github.io/

I can prepare some information about if necessary.

Best regards
Nils

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone.

R: UN GGIM Academic Network Forum

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Yes, willingly. Will you prepare 1 slide with the most relevant  pieces of information? Then I will see how to merge it with the other content.
Thanks!
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung

Re: R: UN GGIM Academic Network Forum

Nils Hempelmann

Dear maria

Here is a DRAFT presentation which will be used as input and contribution for Denise McKenzie from the Open Geospatial Consortium (OCG) also being present at UNGGIM:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1oP4-PcEev3u3ENxiyTbKEigLd2sKEjwv0YKZ_rZj5uk/edit#slide=id.g5d4b94f515_2_211

Gues slide 7 is what you are looking for, right?

Cheers

Nils