UML

Alex-39
Arnulf, you say that there are people that have begun to create the pattern UML and they have not finished it, my question is: of those that have been left without ending up you do have some kept somewhere around for me to try to assimilate it and to try to help to finish it?
If your answer is positive then you send me that pattern and we will already see that one can make.
Thanks,
Alex

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
http://correo.yahoo.es

Re: UML

Arnulf

> Arnulf, you say that there are people that have begun to create the
> pattern UML and they have not finished it, my question is: of those that
> have been left without ending up you do have some kept somewhere around
> for me to try to assimilate it and to try to help to finish it?
> If your answer is positive then you send me that pattern and we will
> already see that one can make.
> Thanks,
> Alex

Hi,
I'm afraid there is nothing that is of any use. I think that Uli has once
upon a time had a try at it but he will definitely be shy to share it
because it is not any good. Maybe you even still find it in the files
download section of sourceforge.
We are at the Intergeo 05 fair & congress so I am not in the office. If
Uli knows of anything he will get in touch with you. I a trying to grip
any chance to just get this done once and for all, so please don't run
away...
:-)

Best, Arnulf.

Re: UML

Uli Rothstein

>> Arnulf, you say that there are people that have begun to create the
>> pattern UML and they have not finished it, my question is: of those that
>> have been left without ending up you do have some kept somewhere around
>> for me to try to assimilate it and to try to help to finish it?
>> If your answer is positive then you send me that pattern and we will
>> already see that one can make.
>> Thanks,
>> Alex
>
> Hi,
> I'm afraid there is nothing that is of any use. I think that Uli has once
> upon a time had a try at it

no, I nerver started creating UML for mapbender. I think Anne intends to
to this.

regards
Uli

> but he will definitely be shy to share it
> because it is not any good. Maybe you even still find it in the files
> download section of sourceforge.
> We are at the Intergeo 05 fair & congress so I am not in the office. If
> Uli knows of anything he will get in touch with you. I a trying to grip
> any chance to just get this done once and for all, so please don't run
> away...
> :-)
>
> Best, Arnulf.

Re: UML

Arnulf
Ulrich Rothstein wrote:

>>>Arnulf, you say that there are people that have begun to create the
>>>pattern UML and they have not finished it, my question is: of those that
>>>have been left without ending up you do have some kept somewhere around
>>>for me to try to assimilate it and to try to help to finish it?
>>>If your answer is positive then you send me that pattern and we will
>>>already see that one can make.
>>>Thanks,
>>>Alex
>>
>>Hi,
>>I'm afraid there is nothing that is of any use. I think that Uli has once
>>upon a time had a try at it
>

> no, I nerver started creating UML for mapbender. I think Anne intends to
> to this.
>
> regards
> Uli

Yes, she intended to do it but just recently started on her new job
(which is great for her) so that she will not have any time to do this
(which is not so great for Mapbender).

Best, Arnulf.