UML Mapbender??????

Alex-39
I wanted to know if the group of work of MapBender has developed some pattern UML of this software or something with respect to the engineering of software of Mapbender. Of being I would thank this way them to send it to me by mail or that they informed me where I can find it.
Thanks,
Alexander

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
http://correo.yahoo.es

Re: UML Mapbender??????

Arnulf
Alex wrote:
> I wanted to know if the group of work of MapBender has developed some
> pattern UML of this software or something with respect to the
> engineering of software of Mapbender. Of being I would thank this way
> them to send it to me by mail or that they informed me where I can find
> it.
> Thanks,
> Alexander

Hi,
I am afraid that as yet we do not have a UML diagram of the Mapbender
framework. We know that this is a problem. There were several attempts
at creating one but all people who started doing it never finished it.

Is there anybody out there who thinks that she or he could do this? It
is sort of high time!

The second part of this job is a programming handbook that we are
currently putting together.

We are currently moving the Wiki-content to Mediawiki software because
it provides more functionality and people are more used to it. Once that
is finished we will also move the Wiki from the curent ugly URL to a the
nice one:
http://www.mapbender.org/wiki

When that is done we will add a chapter with the programming guide nd
UML diagrams. Anybody interesed in joining these tasks please give us a
holler.

Best, Arnulf.