UK local chapter

Jo Cook
Hi All,

This is just a heads up that the UK local chapter, having muddled along happily as a group of interested individuals for almost 10 years, is now an unincorporated organisation under UK law, with a constitution setting out our aims and powers. If you're interested, there's a link to it at uk.osgeo.org. tldr; we will support the aims of the global OSGeo foundation.

Under UK law, this is the "least formal" sort of organisation that you can have, but it does allow us to have our own bank account. Due to circumstances beyond our control, our previous banking arrangement is no longer available to us...

<shamelessplug>... and of course we definitely need our own bank account for our fabulous FOSS4GUK 2016 event, at the Ordnance Survey offices in Southampton, from the 14th to the 16th of June! http://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guk2016/</shamelessplug>

All the best

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

--
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: UK local chapter

Ari Jolma-2
The Finland local chapter, which was incorporated last year, sends best wishes to the, now incorporated, UK local chapter! :)

...and our ALPO2016 (FOSS4G2016 in Finnish) is May 17th in Helsinki.

Best regards,

Ari

21.03.2016, 17:54, Jo Cook kirjoitti:
[...]

b.j.kobben
Hello Jo,

Cordial best wishes from the Dutch Language chapter...!

Barend
--
Bestuur Stichting OSGEO.nl
Barend Köbben (Penningmeester)

 interested, there's a link to it at uk.osgeo.org <http://uk.osgeo.org>.
[...]

t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/>
twitter:@astuntech <https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal
<http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>

864201149.

Re: UK local chapter

Till Adams-3
Hey Jo,

also congrats and best wishes from the German Speaking Local Chapter
FOSSGIS!

Hope to meet you soon on your meeting in Southampton,

Till

Am 2016-03-21 21:52, schrieb [hidden email]:

> Hello Jo,
>
> Cordial best wishes from the Dutch Language chapter...!
>
> Barend
> --
> Bestuur Stichting OSGEO.nl
> Barend Köbben (Penningmeester)
> NL72 INGB 0006276370 ten name van STICHTING OSGEO.NL
> SWIFT/BIC:INGBNL2A
> Kamer van Koophandel: 58214763
>

> On 21/03/16 16:54, "Jo Cook" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi All,
>
> This is just a heads up that the UK local chapter, having muddled
> along
> happily as a group of interested individuals for almost 10 years, is
> now
> an unincorporated organisation under UK law, with a constitution
> setting
> out our aims and powers. If you're
>  interested, there's a link to it at uk.osgeo.org
> <http://uk.osgeo.org>.
> tldr; we will support the aims of the global OSGeo foundation.
>
> Under UK law, this is the "least formal" sort of organisation that
> you can
> have, but it does allow us to have our own bank account. Due to
> circumstances beyond our control, our previous banking arrangement is
> no
> longer available to us...
>
> <shamelessplug>... and of course we definitely need our own bank
> account
> for our fabulous FOSS4GUK 2016 event, at the Ordnance Survey offices
> in
> Southampton, from the 14th to the 16th of June!
> http://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guk2016/</shamelessplug>
>
> All the best
>
> Jo
>

> --
> Jo Cook
> t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
>

> --
> Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,
> KT18
> 7RL,
>  UK
> t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com
> <http://astuntechnology.com/>
> twitter:@astuntech <https://twitter.com/astuntech>
>
> iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
> <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
> GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
> <https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
> Helpdesk and customer portal
> <http://support.astuntechnology.com/support/login>
>

> Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales.
> Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT
> no.
> 864201149.

Re: UK local chapter

Oliver May-2

Hi Jo,

Congratulations from the Belgium local chapter!

Cheers,

Oliver

t:<a href="tel:%2B44%207930%20524%20155" value="+447930524155" target="_blank">+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

--
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:<a href="tel:%2B44%201372%20744%20009" value="+441372744009" target="_blank">+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech