UAVs4Resilience

Stephen Mather-2
Hi All,

FYI, there's an EOI from the World Bank for "UAVs4Resilience – A Comparative Assessment of UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) Platforms’ Fitness for Use in Small Islands States":

https://www.dropbox.com/s/prnz8lv29mi52bo/EOI_UAV4Resilience.pdf?dl=0

Cheers,
Best,
Steve

Re: UAVs4Resilience

uhurulabs

All,

Would anyone within this group like to make a joint pitch for this work?

I could source drones, both fixed wing and multirotor, and have experience collecting data in similar conditions, (Zanzibar), but think a joint pitch could be interesting, please contact me directly on [hidden email] if interested.

Freddie