Typo on registration page

Ivan Mincik
Hi Gerald,
there is a typo or not translated string in registration form in English
version saying "PAIEMENT". Should be "PAYMENT".

Good luck and see you in Paris.

--
Ivan Minčík
[hidden email]  GPG: 0x79529A1E

When replying, only quote what is necessary, and write each reply
directly below the part(s) it pertains to ('inline'). Thank you.

Re: Typo on registration page

Fenoy Gerald
Hi Ivan,
nice to hear from you.

Many thanks for reporting the issue, we will fix this asap.

We are looking forward to welcome you in FOSS4G-Europe 2017!

Best regards,

> Le 6 mars 2017 à 19:00, Ivan Mincik <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi Gerald,
> there is a typo or not translated string in registration form in English
> version saying "PAIEMENT". Should be "PAYMENT".
>
> Good luck and see you in Paris.
>

> --
> Ivan Minčík
> [hidden email]  GPG: 0x79529A1E
> http://imincik.github.io/0x79529A1E.key
>
> When replying, only quote what is necessary, and write each reply
> directly below the part(s) it pertains to ('inline'). Thank you.

Gérald Fenoy
[hidden email]
FOSS4G-Europe 2017 Conference Chair
https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/