Tyler's phone number is still on some literature

Tyler's phone number is still on some literature

Jo Cook
Hi All,

Tyler has pointed out that his phone number is still on some of the literature. He says he currently only gets 1 or 2 calls a year, so it's not a major problem, but I guess we ought to resolve it. What phone number should we use? We'll need to get the files in svn changed and then the files on hubcast as well.

Cheers

Jo

--
Jo Cook
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK

Re: Tyler's phone number is still on some literature

Bob Basques

What about setting up a phone service and forwarding it as needed.

Bobb
--
Sent via N900

> Tyler has pointed out that his phone number is still on some of the
> literature. He says he currently only gets 1 or 2 calls a year, so it's
> not a major problem, but I guess we ought to resolve it. What phone
> number should we use? We'll need to get the files in svn changed and
> then the files on hubcast as well.
>
> Cheers
>
> Jo
>
> --
> ***Jo Cook*
> Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,
> KT18 7RL, UK
> t:+44 750 095 8167
> iShare - Data integration and publishing
> platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>;

RE: Tyler's phone number is still on some literature

Michael Gerlek

Some time ago I registered 801-896-7436: it goes right to voicemail, which gets bounced over to [hidden email], which gets in turn bounced to [hidden email] [I think].

-mpg

Tyler has pointed out that his phone number is still on some of the literature. He says he currently only gets 1 or 2 calls a year, so it's not a major problem, but I guess we ought to resolve it. What phone number should we use? We'll need to get the files in svn changed and then the files on hubcast as well.

Cheers

Jo

--

Jo Cook
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167

iShare - Data integration and publishing platform

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: Tyler's phone number is still on some literature

Jo Cook
Can we test this? I forget who monitors [hidden email]...

Jo

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Michael P. Gerlek <[hidden email]> wrote:

Some time ago I registered <a href="tel:801-896-7436" value="+18018967436" target="_blank">801-896-7436: it goes right to voicemail, which gets bounced over to [hidden email], which gets in turn bounced to [hidden email] [I think].

-mpg

Tyler has pointed out that his phone number is still on some of the literature. He says he currently only gets 1 or 2 calls a year, so it's not a major problem, but I guess we ought to resolve it. What phone number should we use? We'll need to get the files in svn changed and then the files on hubcast as well.

Cheers

Jo

--

Jo Cook
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:<a href="tel:%2B44%20750%20095%208167" value="+447500958167" target="_blank">+44 750 095 8167

iShare - Data integration and publishing platform

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

--
Jo Cook
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform

RE: Tyler's phone number is still on some literature

Michael Gerlek

I would have, but I’m on a call right now :-)

-mpg

Can we test this? I forget who monitors [hidden email]...

Jo

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Michael P. Gerlek <[hidden email]> wrote:

Some time ago I registered <a href="tel:801-896-7436" target="_blank">801-896-7436: it goes right to voicemail, which gets bounced over to [hidden email], which gets in turn bounced to [hidden email] [I think].

-mpg

Tyler has pointed out that his phone number is still on some of the literature. He says he currently only gets 1 or 2 calls a year, so it's not a major problem, but I guess we ought to resolve it. What phone number should we use? We'll need to get the files in svn changed and then the files on hubcast as well.

Cheers

Jo

--

Jo Cook
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:<a href="tel:%2B44%20750%20095%208167" target="_blank">+44 750 095 8167

iShare - Data integration and publishing platform

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

--

Jo Cook
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167

iShare - Data integration and publishing platform

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: Tyler's phone number is still on some literature

Frank Warmerdam
Jo,

I monitor [hidden email].  (5-10 messages a week).

I just tried leaving a message at the phone number but I have not got
the usual google voice email about it at [hidden email] even after
about 10 minutes.  However, email has to wend it's way through a
couple forwarders to get to me so it might just be slow.

Best regards,

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM, Jo Cook <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can we test this? I forget who monitors [hidden email]...
>
> Jo
>

> On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Michael P. Gerlek <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Some time ago I registered 801-896-7436: it goes right to voicemail, which
>> gets bounced over to [hidden email], which gets in turn bounced to
>> [hidden email] [I think].
>>

>> -mpg

Frank:  looks like it wasn't being forwarded to info(?) -- I've fixed it now, and you should be receiving a message saying "testing 6 7 8 9 10" in a moment.

I've also added a custom greeting that says we're OSGeo instead of just A Google Voice Subsciber.

-mpg

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Michael P. Gerlek <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Frank:  looks like it wasn't being forwarded to info(?) -- I've fixed it now, and you should be receiving a message saying "testing 6 7 8 9 10" in a moment.
>
> I've also added a custom greeting that says we're OSGeo instead of just A Google Voice Subsciber.

Michael,

I can confirm it is now working.  Your message was transcribed as:

"Testing 678 910."