Trying to publish my viewer

Daniel Alonso Parra
Hello, recently finished a viewer using Mapguide Maestro and after looked at everywhere on Internet, I'm not able to publish my viewer, I mean that other users can access to it, Does anyone has a "guide" or some tips for that? I used mapguide server administratro but only works in localmode and I'm a bit upset

Re: Trying to publish my viewer

Martin Morrison
What URL are you trying to use for access?

________________________________

Re: Trying to publish my viewer

Daniel Alonso Parra
At the moment this:
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/phpviewersample/ajaxviewersample.php

because I changed the web layout parameter to mi viewer (show in an internet guide) It works on my pc but not in other one (already uploaded the package to that server and changed the files)

My main question is how can I be able do the Server Site administrator public to another user, I canonly work in local and I don't know what else I can do

En miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2019 14:01:24 CEST, Martin Morrison <[hidden email]> escribió:

What URL are you trying to use for access?

________________________________

Re: Trying to publish my viewer

Martin Morrison

You need to use either your server’s DNS name or IP address in place of localhost below.

Martin Morrison
Infrastructure Application Engineer/Systems Analyst

Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
1.540.345.1410

1.888.355.0081
[hidden email]

Logo - MTC and EDSI_email

Re: Trying to publish my viewer

Daniel Alonso Parra
That has to be done in the installation of MapGuide right? Or any other ways of making a viewer accesible are good for me, sorry for the dumb questions, but already tried everything I could but with no good results.

Big thanks in advance!

En miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2019 14:49:12 CEST, Martin Morrison <[hidden email]> escribió:

You need to use either your server’s DNS name or IP address in place of localhost below.

Martin Morrison
Infrastructure Application Engineer/Systems Analyst

Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
1.540.345.1410

1.888.355.0081
[hidden email]

Logo - MTC and EDSI_email

Hello, recently finished a viewer using Mapguide Maestro and after looked at everywhere on Internet, I'm not able to publish my viewer, I mean that other users can access to it, Does anyone has a "guide" or some tips for that? I used mapguide server administratro but only works in localmode and I'm a bit upset

Re: Trying to publish my viewer

Martin Morrison

No.

In the web browser of the computer you are trying to reach the site from type “http://MYSERVERNAME OR IPADDRESS:8008/mapguide/phpviewersample/ajaxviewersample.php”