Trouble using MacGRASS 3.1 Gcontour.surf

Trouble using MacGRASS 3.1 Gcontour.surf

Pamela Phillips
Hello MacGRASS users,
        We are having problems with the Gcontour.surf program.  We have
digitized the conotour lines and they are labeled correctly.  We convert
it to a raster map and then run Gcontour.surf.  We gert the following
message:
        Gcontour.surf c=carate.elev e=carate.elevation
        r:1000 c:1000 cells1000000
        r:0
        Segmentation fault (core dumped)
        We have checked for correct labels. on the contour lines.  The
window is set correctly.  We are not using SPOT elevation data.  Does anyone
have any ideas?  Thank you in advance.
        Please send responses to
        [hidden email]