Translation to Dutch?

Luciën Greefkes
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this group. I wondered if anyone was already working on a GRASS translation to Dutch. If not, I'd be happy to contribute some of my time to this project in translating.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Luciën

Re: Translation to Dutch?

Luca Delucchi
2011/11/24 Luciën Greefkes <[hidden email]>:
> Hello everyone,

hi Lucien

> I'm new to this group. I wondered if anyone was already working on a GRASS
> translation to Dutch. If not, I'd be happy to contribute some of my time to
> this project in translating.

Now nobody is working on Dutch translation [0].. I suggest you to
start from wxgui file. Here [1] you can find some infos

[0] http://grass.osgeo.org/devel/i18n.php
[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_messages_translation

--
cheers
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/
www.lucadelu.org

Re: Translation to Dutch?

Markus Neteler
Hi Luciën,

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Luciën Greefkes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm new to this group.

welcome!

> I wondered if anyone was already working on a GRASS
> translation to Dutch. If not, I'd be happy to contribute some of my time to
> this project in translating.

I'll prepare the files for you and send them offlist to you.
Please send them back often so that I can continuously feed
our SVN.

Best
Markus

Re: Translation to Dutch?

jentjr
Is there still a need for a Dutch translator? I would like to contribute.

Justin Jent

Re: Translation to Dutch?

Luca Delucchi
2012/6/19 jentjr <[hidden email]>:
> Is there still a need for a Dutch translator? I would like to contribute.

yes sure!
I just upload Dutch po files, you can download them from the  svn
repository [0] (all files that have _nl.po) and modify them with
poedit. I suggest you to start from the wxgui file (grasswxpy_nl.po).
When you modify a file you can send me to upload the changes to the
svn repository

> Justin Jent

Best regards

[0] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/log/grass/branches/develbranch_6/locale/po/