Translation of gvSIG to Indian languages

Translation of gvSIG to Indian languages

Ravi Kumar
gvSIG front-end to Indian languages etc..
are there any pointers .. How To etc.. or better;  a worked out example..

Thanks in anticipation

Ravi Kumar

Re: Translation of gvSIG to Indian languages

Mario Carrera

Dear Ravi,

nobody is translating the gvSIG interface to Indian now.

gvSIG translation is done on the gvSIG web portal:
https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/gvsig_desktop_i18nstorefolder/gvsig-desktop-i18n.
 From here, several translators can work at the same time, and before a
new final version of gvSIG we export the strings to include them. If
some translation is finished after a final gvSIG version, we publish it
on the website:
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/upgrade-language to be
loaded it directly from gvSIG.

Let me know if you are interested on translating gvSIG, and I'd send you
the instructions.

Best regards,
      Mario