Translation missing of a expression:

Jenny Turner
Greetings

I realized that this expression (quite common in Windows when running g.mapset) :
Attention!
Locking is not supported on Windows!
Your shell continues to use the history for the old mapset

But there is no language with this translation. Can it be translated? If yes, in which file shall it be added?
Thanks
Best regards,Jenny

Re: Translation missing of a expression:

Markus Neteler
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Jenny Turner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Greetings
> I realized that this expression (quite common in Windows when running
> g.mapset) :
> Attention!
> Locking is not supported on Windows!
> Your shell continues to use the history for the old mapset
> But there is no language with this translation. Can it be translated? If
> yes, in which file shall it be added?

You mean this message?
./lib/init/lock.c:    G_warning("Concurrent mapset locking is not
supported on Windows");

It was not indexed for translation, now it is. But it will only be translatable
when I redo the .po files (not tonight but asap...).

Markus

Re: Translation missing of a expression:

Jenny Turner
Hello markus
Thanks. Just to better understand that: You will add it to grassmods or grasslibs po fgile?
Thanks

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Jenny Turner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Greetings
> I realized that this expression (quite common in Windows when running
> g.mapset) :
> Attention!
> Locking is not supported on Windows!
> Your shell continues to use the history for the old mapset
> But there is no language with this translation. Can it be translated? If
> yes, in which file shall it be added?

You mean this message?
./lib/init/lock.c:    G_warning("Concurrent mapset locking is not
supported on Windows");

It was not indexed for translation, now it is. But it will only be translatable
when I redo the .po files (not tonight but asap...).

Markus

Re: Translation missing of a expression:

Martin Landa
2011/6/8 Jenny Turner <[hidden email]>:

> Thanks. Just to better understand that: You will add it to grassmods or
> grasslibs po fgile?

grasslibs, defined in r46601.

Martin

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 12:16 AM, Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Jenny Turner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Greetings
>> I realized that this expression (quite common in Windows when running
>> g.mapset) :
>> Attention!
>> Locking is not supported on Windows!
>> Your shell continues to use the history for the old mapset
>> But there is no language with this translation. Can it be translated? If
>> yes, in which file shall it be added?
>

> You mean this message?
> ./lib/init/lock.c:    G_warning("Concurrent mapset locking is not
> supported on Windows");
>
> It was not indexed for translation, now it is. But it will only be translatable
> when I redo the .po files (not tonight but asap...).

Done, updated in SVN, now translatable.

Markus

Re: Translation missing of a expression:

nabila1230
thank you brother to share such a great and help full information about the translation, i really like it and i hope that i will enjoy here with you people and i will learn also with the community of this forum
keep it up