Transifex workflow

DanielV
Hi,

I'm curious to understand a bit better how the transifex translation works. The strings I translate are incorporated into the source code on a daily basis? And the pot files are updated daily also?

I'm asking this because I'm receiving daily email about pot files updated with new content. I'm not complaining about the emails (I can change the notification settings). I just want to know if that's how the workflow will be or, if the daily updates are happening because there are still some changes and configuration being made.

Cheers
Daniel

Re: Transifex workflow

Luca Delucchi

Il 02/feb/2017 11:48, "Daniel Victoria" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

I'm curious to understand a bit better how the transifex translation works. The strings I translate are incorporated into the source code on a daily basis?

Not yet, until now they are not incorporated but from next weeks they will be (we need to decide how often they will be uploaded)

And the pot files are updated daily also?

Not daily but weakly

I'm asking this because I'm receiving daily email about pot files updated with new content.

Mmm this is strange, could you share an email to understand better?

Cheers
Daniel

Ciao
Luca