Transifex doesn't support placeholders?

Huidae Cho
Hello list,

I just tried Transifex, but it doesn't seem to support changing the order of placeholders. For example,

Unable to open database <%s> by driver <%s>

I need to change the order of those two %s using %2$s and %1$s, but I'm getting this error:

  • Error: The expression '%1$s' is not present in the original phrase.
Is there any setting I or the manager can change to allow this?

Thanks.
Huidae

Re: Transifex doesn't support placeholders?

Luca Delucchi
On 22 February 2017 at 10:50, Huidae Cho <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello list,

Hi,

> I just tried Transifex, but it doesn't seem to support changing the order of
> placeholders. For example,
>
> Unable to open database <%s> by driver <%s>
>
> I need to change the order of those two %s using %2$s and %1$s, but I'm
> getting this error:
>
> Error: The expression '%1$s' is not present in the original phrase.
>
> Is there any setting I or the manager can change to allow this?

I don't know, I suggest to ask to Transifex support team, could you do
that? otherwise I can do and report back the answer

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org

Re: Transifex doesn't support placeholders?

Huidae Cho
Luca, I'll ask them and let you know. Thanks.

On Feb 22, 2017 6:43 AM, "Luca Delucchi" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 22 February 2017 at 10:50, Huidae Cho <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello list,

Hi,

--
ciao