Traditional Councils

Aslam Parker-2

Hi

Can someone please advise who I can contact for spatial data showing the boundaries of various traditional councils of South Africa.

Kind Regards ....?

Aslam Parker

Tel +27 21 658 4302| Fax +27 21 689 1351| Mobile 082 331 8501| [hidden email]

Re: Traditional Councils

Adrian Frith
Hi Aslam,

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 at 12:56, Aslam Parker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can someone please advise who I can contact for spatial data showing the boundaries of various traditional councils of South Africa.

I requested them on this list about two years ago, and received a copy
from Pieter Holtzhausen who is/was with Property Systems and Data
Management in DRDLR. I can send you what I have if you want, but
Pieter did say that they were still working on re-confirming the
boundaries from the original proclamations, so there may be a more
updated version around.

Kind regards,
Adrian

Re: Traditional Councils

Luvo Qumba
Hi

Could you please share with me as well.

Regards....
Luvo Qumba
Professional Land Surveyor
Sectional Title Practitioner
M.SAGC | M.SAGPA
p:0315011030  m: 0835164958
a: 46 GREENHILLS ESTATE
    29 Manjee Place, DBN North

Sent from mobile

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020, 1:18 PM Adrian Frith, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Aslam,

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 at 12:56, Aslam Parker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can someone please advise who I can contact for spatial data showing the boundaries of various traditional councils of South Africa.

I requested them on this list about two years ago, and received a copy
from Pieter Holtzhausen who is/was with Property Systems and Data
Management in DRDLR. I can send you what I have if you want, but
Pieter did say that they were still working on re-confirming the
boundaries from the original proclamations, so there may be a more
updated version around.

Kind regards,
Adrian

Re: Traditional Councils

Nqobile Jiyane
Hi

Could you please share with me too.
Kind regards
Nqobile

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020, 13:18 Adrian Frith, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Aslam,

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 at 12:56, Aslam Parker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can someone please advise who I can contact for spatial data showing the boundaries of various traditional councils of South Africa.

I requested them on this list about two years ago, and received a copy
from Pieter Holtzhausen who is/was with Property Systems and Data
Management in DRDLR. I can send you what I have if you want, but
Pieter did say that they were still working on re-confirming the
boundaries from the original proclamations, so there may be a more
updated version around.

Kind regards,
Adrian

Re: Traditional Councils

jeffy.ditsela
Hi

I will also appreciate if I can get them.

Jeofrey Ditsela (PhD)

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020, 13:18 Adrian Frith, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Aslam,

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 at 12:56, Aslam Parker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can someone please advise who I can contact for spatial data showing the boundaries of various traditional councils of South Africa.

I requested them on this list about two years ago, and received a copy
from Pieter Holtzhausen who is/was with Property Systems and Data
Management in DRDLR. I can send you what I have if you want, but
Pieter did say that they were still working on re-confirming the
boundaries from the original proclamations, so there may be a more
updated version around.

Kind regards,
Adrian

Re: Traditional Councils

Mnqweno Mnyengeza
Good day Aslam;

Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs GIS division may have the geoportal I suppose

Kindest regards
Mnqweno Mnyengeza

Deputy Director-Geography (DDC)
Prof GISc Practitioner: GPr GISc 1400
Geomatics Technician: GTc ES 1111

T <a href="tel:+27123104871">+27 (12) 310 8693| M <a href="tel:+27824690384">+27 (82) 904 8267

>>> Aslam Parker <[hidden email]> 09/29/20 1:05 PM >>>

Hi

Can someone please advise who I can contact for spatial data showing the boundaries of various traditional councils of South Africa.

Kind Regards ....?

Aslam Parker

Tel +27 21 658 4302| Fax +27 21 689 1351| Mobile 082 331 8501| [hidden email]

Re: Traditional Councils

Mthembu Nokukhanya (ZA, Pietermaritzburg)

Could you please share with me as well

Re: Traditional Councils

Tshifhiwa Tshusa
Hi, iv been looking for this data since last year, i will appreciate if u share to me also

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 2:04 PM, Jeofrey Ditsela <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

I will also appreciate if I can get them.

Jeofrey Ditsela (PhD)

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020, 13:18 Adrian Frith, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Aslam,

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 at 12:56, Aslam Parker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can someone please advise who I can contact for spatial data showing the boundaries of various traditional councils of South Africa.

I requested them on this list about two years ago, and received a copy
from Pieter Holtzhausen who is/was with Property Systems and Data
Management in DRDLR. I can send you what I have if you want, but
Pieter did say that they were still working on re-confirming the
boundaries from the original proclamations, so there may be a more
updated version around.

Kind regards,
Adrian

Re: Traditional Councils

terison kurimwi
Good day,

May you please also share with me this data set. I would greatly appreciate it.

Kind Regards

Terison Kurimwi
+27 83 578 7099