Topological editing now working when the data CRS is different from project CRS

Topological editing now working when the data CRS is different from project CRS

Sabin Kolarov

Dear List,

does anyone have some observation how long does it take for a reported bug to be fixed?

I reported a serious regression in April, but it’s not fixed yet.

Here is the link:

https://issues.qgis.org/issues/21833#change-103941

Regards,

Sabin

Re: Topological editing now working when the data CRS is different from project CRS

pcav
Hi Sabin,

On 03/10/19 07:57, Sabin Kolarov wrote:

> does anyone have some observation how long does it take for a reported
> bug to be fixed?
>
> I reported a serious regression in April, but it’s not fixed yet.
>
> Here is the link:
>
> https://issues.qgis.org/issues/21833#change-103941

as you know, we are an open project. Tickets are not fixed on a time
basis, but rather as someone either is interested in fixing it himself
or finds a developer to fix it for him. If this particular ticket is of
special interest to you, you are encouraged to help out finding the
resources to fix it.
Thanks for your interest.
All the best.
--