Tomorrow Nov 15: November Meetup at the Fox & Feather

Tomorrow Nov 15: November Meetup at the Fox & Feather

Jérôme St-Louis
Dear OS Geo Ottawa community,

Wishing you all a happy GIS day!

Please join us tomorrow (Thursday, November 15) around 7:00 PM at the
Fox & Feather, for an interesting talk by Stefan, a new member of our
local community who will give us a presentation about mobile data
collection using QGIS and QField.

If we can get the TV I could also present a short video about our work
in the OGC Vector Tiles Pilot which just concluded, paving the way to
vector tiles standards.

RSVP by e-mail to me or on the Meetup page (
https://www.meetup.com/OttawaOSGeo/events/255449024/?rv=cr2 ) so we can
book a table or room.

Looking forward to see you there.

Kind regards,

-Jerome

Re: Tomorrow Nov 15: November Meetup at the Fox & Feather

jmckenna
Administrator
Fitting date for next meeting/tomorrow: Post-GIS Day!
http://postgisday.geoinquietos.org/

Happy early PostGIS Day to all :)

-jeff