Today's Meeting Agenda - Project component 1 + 3 sign-off and Updated Guided Search

Today's Meeting Agenda - Project component 1 + 3 sign-off and Updated Guided Search

Pim Tebbens
Hi list,

Today’s meeting is this afternoon, for today's meeting we would like to discuss the following items:
  • Project component 1 + 3 sign-off
  • Updated Guided Search
I've added the agenda items for today's meeting to the 'Website/Rebranding meetings' document. Here's the link to the document:

(Other links and further detailed information on today's agenda items will be posted in the 'Website/Rebranding meetings' document.)

Met vriendelijke groet,
With regards,
Pim Tebbens

+31 (0)30 60 808 48
[hidden email]
www.getinteractive.nl

Op dit e-mailbericht zijn de Algemene voorwaarden van Get Interactive van toepassing.
Deze kunt u terug vinden op onze website http://www.getinteractive.nl/algemene-voorwaarden/.

Re: Today's Meeting Agenda - Project component 1 + 3 sign-off and Updated Guided Search

jody.garnett
Thanks Pim,

Here are the action items out of todays chat:
  • Action: Pim to make folders for US, EU to make collateral easier to review
  • Action: Pim to email when ready and set up separate meeting
  • Action: Jody to review choose a project website text
  • Action: Jody to report osgeo project label as an issue
Anita if you are available we could use a hand with Scribus bullet points (and yes Scribus 1.5 may not be recommended).

--
Jody Garnett

On 13 September 2017 at 01:07, Pim Tebbens <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi all,

I now added EU and US folders in Google Drive for easier review. Added the required templates.

[...]

Thanks Pim, I think I see everything in there now.

There are a couple things in the style guide I do not see in google drive:
- social media icon "round", but I think I can figure that out
- template for social media background, but once again I think I can figure it out.

Can I have a volunteer local chapter to try these out on? I saw online that OSGeo Japan (CCed) adopted the new branding, does anyone have a contact so we can try out the branding? Ideally we would also need an appropriate photo background for the region.

--
Jody Garnett

On 14 September 2017 at 03:23, Pim Tebbens <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Jody,

The avatars (OSGeo) can be used as a square and a round image.

I've added the templates as well now (SVG).

If Japan is done with adopting I could review it if needed.

[...]

Venkatesh Raghavan-2
Hi OSGeo.JP Board,

Can someone please send a link to the new OSGeo.JP
logo to Jody and Pim. It seems that they wish to
use it for some testing.

Best

Venka

On 9/19/2017 2:55 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:

> Can I have a volunteer local chapter to try these out on? I saw online that
> OSGeo Japan (CCed) adopted the new branding, does anyone have a contact so
> we can try out the branding? Ideally we would also need an appropriate
> photo background for the region.
>

> --
> Jody Garnett
>
> On 14 September 2017 at 03:23, Pim Tebbens <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I now added EU and US folders in Google Drive for easier review. Added the
>> required templates.
>>
>> With regards,
>> Pim Tebbens
>>
>> +31 (0)30 60 808 48
>> [hidden email]
>> www.getinteractive.nl
>>
>> <https://www.facebook.com/getinteractive>
>> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ptebbens>
>> <https://twitter.com/get_interactive>
>>
>> <http://www.getinteractive.nl/>
>>
>> Dorpsstraat 50, 3433 CM Nieuwegein
>> <https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dorpsstraat+50/@52.003939,5.094976,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x47c6640cdc18ef6f:0x89440ed7f65b6b18?hl=nl>
>>

>> *Op dit e-mailbericht zijn de Algemene voorwaarden van Get Interactive van
>> toepassing.Deze kunt u terug vinden op onze
>> website http://www.getinteractive.nl/algemene-voorwaarden/
>> <http://www.getinteractive.nl/algemene-voorwaarden/>.*

>>> Thanks Pim,
>>>
>>> Here are the action items out of todays chat:
>>>
>>>     - Action: Pim to make folders for US, EU to make collateral easier to
>>>     review
>>>     - Action: Pim to email when ready and set up separate meeting
>>>     - Action: Jody to review choose a project website text
>>>     - Action: Jody to report osgeo project label as an issue
>>>
>>> Anita if you are available we could use a hand with Scribus bullet points
>>> (and yes Scribus 1.5 may not be recommended).
>>>

>>> --
>>> Jody Garnett

Re: Today's Meeting Agenda - Project component 1 + 3 sign-off and Updated Guided Search

jody.garnett
Thanks Venka:

Does someone have a cool drone image from Japan we could use for the background?