To establish the interaction between my ‘designed’ interface and QGIS software?

To establish the interaction between my ‘designed’ interface and QGIS software?

Sshhh
We are developing an Information System software. For such softwares, QGIS is very helpful(like retrieving the “.shp” file from PostgreSQL and displaying it in the front screen of QGIS).

All we need now is to incorporate or affix our interface(HTML interface that we designed) over QGIS i.e. interaction with QGIS software should be happening via our designed interface.How to make it possible? How to establish the interaction between my ‘designed’ interface and QGIS software?

Any help is appreciated.
--
Sshhh