Tips on serving Orthophotos as ImageMosaic

Tips on serving Orthophotos as ImageMosaic – Hello list, I have 20,000 of TIFF+TFW files that I want to serve in GeoServer 2.4.1 as WMS. I have followed the GeoServer on Steroids notes and...
Hi Ammar, I've done similar recently so hopefully can help. I've got about 3,500 tiles which all form a single GeoTIFF. I used Image Mosiac be...
Hi Ammar, No problem. 1) 20 Separate GeoTIFFs that you then mosaic together with ImageMosaic is the preferred way to do things. A single Ge...
Hi, Show us - gdalinfo report of one of the originals - the nature of images (aerial/satellite images or raster maps) - the exact gdal comma...
Hi again Jukka, - gdalinfo report of one of the originals  See the attached .txt file - the nature of images (aerial/satellite images or rast...