Timeslots availability for hangout

xbartolone
Hi devs,

Following the discussion about geonode-project and the first meeting during the sprint for what the future GeoNode should be, we can follow up with a call in the next days. A tentative agenda should be:

1. GeoNode project (as per Alessio's email)
1.1 Review settings management options and keep it as simpler as possible for downstream project development
1.2 Define clearer the inheritance approach for the above(pinax strategy, others)
1.3 Dependencies management(setup vs requirements)

2. GeoNode future vision
2.1 GeoNode official feature list
- What is GeoNode and its architecture (to guide GeoNode’s future API and clearly define what is and isn’t a GeoNode, opening the door for wildly different backend implementations in the future and helping big architecture changes)
- Where to track each of them
- External tests verifying each of them on an installation build in a continuos integration platform
- Officially supported installation procedures (deb packages, osgeo live, pypi, docker, ansible, ubuntu snaps) - Maybe we should have just one or two official ones
- Strategies to engage with selected potential new core committers that have been answering mails on the list or submitting good PRs

Please express your interest on participation and give a bunch of preferred times. Maybe integrate more topics in the agenda if I forgot something.

My +1 and any time after 5pm italian time is good for me

Ciao
Francesco

Re: Timeslots availability for hangout

Angelos Tzotsos
I think we will need a Doodle poll for determining the date/time of the meeting.

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 9:38 PM, Francesco Bartoli <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member

Re: Timeslots availability for hangout

Alessio Fabiani-2
+1

Regards,

Alessio Fabiani

==
==

Ing. Alessio Fabiani

@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 331 6233686

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 11:28 PM, Francesco Bartoli <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Simo D
+1. Thanks!

Il giorno ven 25 ago 2017 alle 09:47 Alessio Fabiani <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
+1

Regards,

Alessio Fabiani

==
==

[...]

Doodle poll created:

https://doodle.com/poll/g76vsyxp4bm7qarn

Sent from Nylas Mail, the best free email app for work

On ago 24 2017, at 11:28 pm, Francesco Bartoli <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

CrisG
Ciao Francesco,

It looks like the dates for that poll have passed. Shall we try again sometime next week? Here's a new Doodle poll with only five time options, hopefully that will make it quicker for folks to fill out :)

Looking forward to it!

Cristiano

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Francesco Bartoli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Doodle poll created:

[...]

I realized you sc

Sent from Nylas Mail, the best free email app for work

On set 6 2017, at 10:41 am, Francesco Bartoli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well done, thanks Cristiano!

[...]

I realized you scheduled only 1 time window of one hour, can you spread it to a larger window please?

All devs can you fill it as soon as possible so it doesn't pass again?

Thanks,
Francesco

Sent from Nylas Mail, the best free email app for work

On set 6 2017, at 10:43 am, Francesco Bartoli <[hidden email]> wrote:
I realized you sc

[...]

I would keep it to one hour, then for those who can stay longer we can leave the hangout open.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow night, then pick a date. Wednesday looks like a good candidate so far :)