Time boxed proposal, please vote

geowolf
Hi,
the time boxed release proposal received little votes so far, please review and vote:

If you have voted already please review again, I've just added a new section dealing
with proposal evaluation where I aks for better attention to resourcing and timing,
so that we don't end up with unfinished work with grave bugs at the eve of a
release candidate (search for the "evaluating proposals" section)

Cheers
Andrea

--
Ing. Andrea Aime
GeoSolutions S.A.S.

Via Poggio alle Viti 1187
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy

phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:      +39 0584 962313
mob:    +39 339 8844549

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://geo-solutions.blogspot.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/GeoSolutionsIT
http://www.linkedin.com/in/andreaaime
http://twitter.com/geowolf

Re: Time boxed proposal, please vote

jody.garnett
Thanks Andrea:

It looks like almost everyone has voted.

I have made the geotools side of this proposal here (and copied the votes across from the geoserver page).:
- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Timed+Release

--
Jody Garnett