Tilecache not working, maybe my setup is wrong?

Tilecache not working, maybe my setup is wrong?

Planet_x
I am just trying to determine the best way to serve up all my WMS layers with better speed. For now I have about 40 WMS layers but they are all static so I'm obviously doing this wrong. Sometimes my layers do not load at all, other times only a few WMS layers load when I reload my page so I figured caching can be implemented to fix this/speed up layers. I am having an issue since I following the tutorial to setup tilecache with IIS located here - http://viswaug.wordpress.com/2008/02/03/setting-up-tilecache-on-iis/

I basically followed exactly the same steps and when I modified the .py and .cfg files to use one of my own layers which I modified in the example's index.html to be  -

Now when I check the c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Tilecache\Cache folder there is indeed a folder called BAS_HYDRO with other folders 0,1,2,3 etc and there is files in here but they look like all empty .png images. When I load the page everything loads fine except I see just an empty page even though it says my layers were loaded. I am using the exact same layer that already works fine on a different site not using tilecache. Just wondering what I am doing wrong and if there is a better way to setup Geomedia Webmap to use tilecaching so it actually works, appreciate any assistance.