TileCache 3D viewer

rburhum
Hello list,

Please excuse me if this is not the appropriate etiquette for the list, but I wanted to share a project I was working on for a customer which I am releasing for free. It is a TileCache viewer for Android. The catch is that it uses a 3D globe and it is full OpenGL.

As long as your data is in 4326, it will render fine.

If you want the iOS (iPad/iPhone) version for free, too, I will be giving them out to people that fill out this form once I am done with it and Apple approves it.

Thanks!

- Ragi