The size of the logo and text

Den

The size of the logo and text

Den
Please tell me how to change the color and style of the text in the side panel. And the size of the logo. The guide I found a section of it, but no details. Thank you in advance.

Re: The size of the logo and text

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hi Den,

Am 2016-12-25 18:06, schrieb Den:
> Please tell me how to change the color and style of the text in the
> side
> panel. And the size of the logo.

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/templates.html#how-to-change-the-logo

The logo container can be changed like this:

.logoContainer {
   background-color: #FF99FF !important;
   background-image: url("") !important;
   -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #0028AD !important;
   -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #0028AD !important;
   box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #0028AD !important;
   width: 100px;
   height:100px;
}

> The guide I found a section of it, but no
> details. Thank you in advance.

Use F12 in your browser to find out the style. Then you can change the
color and save the modified style in the css-Editor or in your css-file.
It will overwrite the original style.

.mb-element-layertree .serviceContainer > .leaveContainer .layer-title,
.mb-element-layertree .groupContainer > .leaveContainer .layer-title {
     font-size: 13px;
     color: #ff0000;
}

.labelCheck {
     color: #0000ff;
}

Best regards Astrid

FOSS Academy Winterschule 2017
20.-24.03.2017 in Bonn
Alles Wichtige zur Erstellung einer GDI in nur 5 Tagen!

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
  Eifelstraße 7
  53119 Bonn