The new deegree website is online

tfriebe
Dear deegree community members,

Within the last months the deegree community has been busy to get the
new website online. Today we pushed it into production and it is
available from now on on the already known URL
  http://www.deegree.org/

We invite you to take a look and give feedback. We'd be
happy to improve deegree's face to the world even more. If you like to
give feedback just post your comment here on the mailing list or enter a
ticket on the github issue tracker and set the label "website" [1].

Thanks in advance
Torsten

[1] https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/labels/website

PS: Many thanks to Arie Kraak from IDgis for building the site!

--
l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19                 53177 Bonn, Germany

lat/lon gesellschaft für raumbezogene informationssysteme mbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 13042
Geschäftsführer: Jens Fitzke und Torsten Friebe