The Scene From Above podcast

Alastair Graham
Hi everyone

Check out a whole host of Earth observation and remote sensing related topics and interviews to listen to in the back catalogue of the Scene From Above podcast.
Loads of open-source software mentioned, open-data discussed and open-geo folk chatted with (such as Markus Neteler in S4E6).

Cheers - hope you enjoy it.
Alastair

| Alastair Graham | Director | Geoger Ltd

| Host | #scenefromabove podcast | scenefromabove.org
This email may contain confidential material and is for use only by the intended recipient.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.

Re: The Scene From Above podcast

Nick Bearman-2
I can really recommend it - I listen when I remember and pick up all sorts of useful hints and tips!
Best wishes,
Nick.

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 at 13:34, Alastair Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone

Check out a whole host of Earth observation and remote sensing related topics and interviews to listen to in the back catalogue of the Scene From Above podcast.
Loads of open-source software mentioned, open-data discussed and open-geo folk chatted with (such as Markus Neteler in S4E6).

Cheers - hope you enjoy it.
Alastair

| Alastair Graham | Director | Geoger Ltd

| Host | #scenefromabove podcast | scenefromabove.org
This email may contain confidential material and is for use only by the intended recipient.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.

Nick Bearman
07717745715

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.