The RFC82 (GetMetadata) is supported ?

Andrea Peri
Hi,
the RFC 82:
http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-82.html

is supported in mapserver 7.0 ?

I try a request like this:
www502.regione.toscana.it/wmsraster/com.rt.wms.RTmap/wms?map=wmsctr&request=GetMetadata&layer=rt_ctr.10k&service=wms&version=1.3.0

(the server is mapserver 7dev)

The RFC say this request should generate a metadata of all the
services but nothing is does.
Instead it report unsupported request.

Thx.

Re: The RFC82 (GetMetadata) is supported ?

Kralidis,Tom [Ontario]

The RFC was approved but the implementation incomplete.  This is outstanding on my list to do.  I hope to finish this off sometime this summer, with Dublin Core as the initial capability.  If you have any further comments on the RFC, they would be valuable.

Thanks

..Tom