The Mapbender OL4 integration project

Axel Schaefer
Dear Friends of Mapbender.

We have updated our Mapbender/OL4 page on our homepage:
https://www.mapbender.org/?q=en/sponsoring-en (and:
https://www.mapbender.org/?q=de/sponsoring-de) and will update it today
with the summary of the steps taken.

Our implementation to integrate OL4 into Mapbender is running fine and
we can provide you with a test-application at:
https://test.mapbender.org/ol4/

We are continously updating the applications and the code. Our team
works in different areas: Vector/Features, WMS/Backend are some major
topics, so that everything from "WMS display" to "draw a ruler line" is
done. The work is then merged into the code and if that is done and
reviewed, the server will be updated.

Take a look at the page: https://www.mapbender.org/?q=en/sponsoring-en
and https://www.mapbender.org/?q=de/sponsoring-de for further details
and blog-entries (I'm still writing on that. :-)).

And if you want to participate don't hesitate.

Best regards
Axel