The 2nd UN Open GIS Initiative Workshop

Sanghee Shin
Dear All,

I found that this information has not been shared through the list. FYI, the 2nd UN Open GIS Workshop will be held on 7-11 November 2016 in Seoul, Korea. This 2nd workshop is a part of the 3rd International Partnership for Technology in Peacekeeping Symposium[1]. Board will discuss the funding of UN committee’s participation in this workshop at the next board meeting[2].

Kind regards,
신상희

[1]http://www.un.org/en/fieldsupport/events/UNSymposium2016/
[2]https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2016-10-20
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
http://www.gaia3d.com

Re: The 2nd UN Open GIS Initiative Workshop

jmckenna
Administrator
Thank you for sharing this with the UN committee Sanghee; OSGeo should
definitely be represented this UN symposium.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo