Thank you for the Label Toolbar and moveable labels

Thank you for the Label Toolbar and moveable labels

Johanna Botman-3

So just a quick word to say thank you to everyone who helped develop the moveable labels in the 3 Series QGIS.

I’ve just had the need to use this functionality and it made my task SO easy.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Johanna Botman

Asset & GIS Officer | Melton City Council

The information in this message is privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified to delete the message and that any dissemination, copying or use of its content is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the Melton City Council.

Re: Thank you for the Label Toolbar and moveable labels

pcav
Thanks Johanna, it is good to know people appreciate what we are doing,
for the freedom of all. Please consider cooperating directly with the
project: everyone can help improving even further:
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/index.html
Cheers.

On 10/10/19 02:23, Johanna Botman wrote:

> So just a quick word to say thank you to everyone who helped develop the
> moveable labels in the 3 Series QGIS.
>

> I’ve just had the need to use this functionality and it made my task SO
> easy.
>

> Thank you
>
> Thank you
>
> Thank you
>

> * *
>
> * *
>
> *Johanna Botman*
>
> Asset & GIS Officer | *Melton City Council*
>
> * *

> The information in this message is privileged and confidential, intended
> only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
> the intended recipient you are hereby notified to delete the message and
> that any dissemination, copying or use of its content is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the
> Melton City Council.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: