Tanslation of the release announcement

Otto Dassau
Hi,

I would like to ask for volunteers to translate the release announcement for
QGIS 0.9.0 into foreign languages and to send it out to mailing lists in your
country.

a first translation into german and french is done, please add more to:
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/Press_Releases

if you need help, just ask...

regards,
 Otto

Re: Tanslation of the release announcement

geotux-2

Hi Otto,  we want to contribute with the spanish translation of the release announcement for QGIS 0.9.0.

We do attach a txt file with the translation.

Is it possible to make this translations directly in Quantum GIS wiki?

Congratulations from Colombia. It's a wonderful software!!!    :)

PR_0.9.0_es.txt (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Tanslation of the release announcement

Otto Dassau
Hi,

thanks a lot for the translation. I added it to the wiki with Samuel Mesa as
translator, because it is the only "real name" in your mail :-(. If you want
another name, I can change it.

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/Press_Releases

I hope there are lots of spanish speaking mailing lists you can send the
anouncement.

btw: your mail was rejected by the list because you ([hidden email]) are not
subscribed to this list. You could do it now:

regards,
 Otto

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:28:23 -0500
GeoTux <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Otto,  we want to contribute with the spanish translation of the release
> announcement for QGIS 0.9.0.
>
> We do attach a txt file with the translation.
>
> Is it possible to make this translations directly in Quantum GIS wiki?
>
> Congratulations from Colombia. It's a wonderful software!!!    :)
>

> 2007/10/30, Otto Dassau <[hidden email]>:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I would like to ask for volunteers to translate the release announcement
> > > for
> > > QGIS 0.9.0 into foreign languages and to send it out to mailing lists in
> > > your
> > > country.
> > >
> > > a first translation into german and french is done, please add more to:
> > > http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/Press_Releases
> > >
> > > if you need help, just ask...
> > >
> > > regards,
> > > Otto

Re: Tanslation of the release announcement

Otto Dassau
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:06:57 +0100
"Mario Pisa" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I read your translation in Spanish... good!
>
> Samuel, do you receive GIS's spanish list?  (Sistemas de información
> Geográfica y Cartográfica [hidden email])
>
> for other hand, I'm maintainer (at this moment I don't start)  for doc
> spanish translation. If you want, you can translate your preferred chapter.

yes, good idea. In case you are interested, it is also useful to subscribe to
the qgis-docs mailing list:

 regards,
   Otto

> regards,
>
> Mario Pisa
>
> On 10/31/07, Otto Dassau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > thanks a lot for the translation. I added it to the wiki with Samuel Mesa
> > as
> > translator, because it is the only "real name" in your mail :-(. If you
> > want
> > another name, I can change it.
> >
> > http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/Press_Releases
> >
> > I hope there are lots of spanish speaking mailing lists you can send the
> > anouncement.
> >
> > btw: your mail was rejected by the list because you ([hidden email])
> > are not
> > subscribed to this list. You could do it now:
> >
> > regards,
> > Otto
> >
> > On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:28:23 -0500
> > GeoTux <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Otto,  we want to contribute with the spanish translation of the
> > release
> > > announcement for QGIS 0.9.0.
> > >
> > > We do attach a txt file with the translation.
> > >
> > > Is it possible to make this translations directly in Quantum GIS wiki?
> > >
> > > Congratulations from Colombia. It's a wonderful software!!!    :)

> > announcement
> > lists in

> > to:

Re: Tanslation of the release announcement

geotux-2
Hello Otto and Mario!!!

Please write us to this e-mail:  [hidden email]
Or simply by the mail lists QGIS-Doc and QGIS-Users, we're already on them!!! :)

We're the administrators of GeoTux web-page:
                                            Samuel Mesa ([hidden email])
                                            Germán Carrillo ( [hidden email])

Please add also Samuel Mesa in the author list.

Mario, we're interesting in the translation, but we don't know what's the document, is it the "QGIS User and Installation Guide"?

Thanks by your comments and invitations.

2007/10/31, Otto Dassau <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

ok, I changed it and thanks a lot again!

regards,
  Otto