Tallahassee Florida FOSS4G Meetup - April 3rd 2019

Tallahassee Florida FOSS4G Meetup - April 3rd 2019

Randal Hale

Please email ahead for a reservation to [hidden email]

When

  • Wednesday, April 3 2019
  • 6:00 – 8:00 PM

Where

  • Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A.
  • 106 E. College Avenue, Suite 700, Tallahassee, FL 32301
  • *This is the Highpoint Center off of College and Monroe. Enter from College Avenue and go to the 7th floor. Meeting will be in the boardroom.

Food and Drink Options

  1. The firm of Stearns Weaver Miller et. al. have graciously offered to buy beer for pizza to anyone that wants to take advantage.
  2. I’m running a pizza and beer potluck for anyone that might have conflict of interest concerns about free food and beverage. I’ll pick up a pizza and beer on the way over and you guys can throw me some cash out of pocket to help cover costs.
  3. Bring your own.

--
Randal Hale
[hidden email]