Table manager

Borys Jurgiel-2
Hi, I've commited experimental TableManager 0.3 (available for qgis 1.7 only,
as it crashed previous versions). It saves to various vector formats finally.
Please test it. If crashes still happen, please revert to the stable 0.2.3
(turn off experimental plugins) and let me know.

B.

Re: Table manager

Well
Hi Borys,

I have a problem with the Table Manager Plugin (0.3.9) and I tried many ways to fix it only changing the sequence of used tools.

The problem is that when I use de Mescle Selected features or the Dissolve Tool to make too polygons be only One, and after use the Table Manager deleting some columns and save, the result is only one of the too initial polygons.

Can you help me with this problem?

Thanks,
Well