Tab on string

DanielV
Hi translators,

I'm using Transifex web interface to translate grasswxpy.pot to portuguese (pt_br) and I encountered a string with TABS, shown as arrows in the browser

Original:
Error: Reading settings from file <%(file)s> failed.
Details: %(detail)s
Line: '%(line)s'

I'm in doubt as how to place TABs in the translated string. Simply pressing 'Tab' won't work. Has anyone faced this issue? How do I place 'tabs' in translated strings? \t?

Cheers
Daniel

Re: Tab on string

Luca Delucchi
On 2 March 2017 at 12:08, Daniel Victoria <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi translators,

Hi Daniel,

> I'm using Transifex web interface to translate grasswxpy.pot to portuguese
> (pt_br) and I encountered a string with TABS, shown as arrows in the browser
>
> Original:
> Error: Reading settings from file <%(file)s> failed.⏎
> ⇥⇥Details: %(detail)s⏎
> ⇥⇥Line: '%(line)s'⏎
>
> I'm in doubt as how to place TABs in the translated string. Simply pressing
> 'Tab' won't work. Has anyone faced this issue? How do I place 'tabs' in
> translated strings? \t?

did you try copying the symbols above?

--
ciao
Luca

www.lucadelu.org

Re: Tab on string

DanielV
<facePalm>Why didn't I think of that</facePalm>

I also got an answer from Transifex support. The mentioned that I could either use /t or copy/paste the original text

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 7:56 PM, Luca Delucchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 2 March 2017 at 12:08, Daniel Victoria <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi translators,

Hi Daniel,

--
ciao