Symbol image transparency problem

Jez Walters
Hello TileCachers,

OK, this is now officially doing my head in!

I'm trying to display UK Ordnance Survey MasterMap vector maps using OpenLayers, TileCache and MapServer.  The maps display perfectly when I use just MapServer ( MapServer.jpg ), but when I add OpenLayers & TileCache to the mix, the various symbol images are no longer transparent ( OpenLayersTileCacheMapServer.jpg ).

I don't have that much experience of either OpenLayers or TileCache, so any help would be most appreciated!

Jez