Switching addon manual pages to point to grass76 ?

Switching addon manual pages to point to grass76 ?

Markus Neteler
Hi,

so far the addons still point to
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass74/manuals/addons/

Besides an Apache server rule change I have to do server-side, what
else needs to be done?

thanks
Markus

Re: Switching addon manual pages to point to grass76 ?

Markus Neteler
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 10:18 PM Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> so far the addons still point to
> https://grass.osgeo.org/grass74/manuals/addons/
>
> Besides an Apache server rule change I have to do server-side, what
> else needs to be done?

ping

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 10:39 AM Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 10:18 PM Markus Neteler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > so far the addons still point to
> > https://grass.osgeo.org/grass74/manuals/addons/
> >
> > Besides an Apache server rule change I have to do server-side, what
> > else needs to be done?
>
> ping

ping again ...

I can easily switch it on the server but I am not sure if that would be
enough?

Markus