Supported browsers

GISInnova
Dear All,

I would like to know if GeoNetwork supports only those listed here:
http://geonetwork.grid.unep.ch/geonetwork/docs/eng/users/quickstartguide/ins
talling/index.html ?

Does it support Chrome and Microsoft edge?

Best regards.

Lyes Mokraoui,

image001.jpg (16K) Download Attachment

Re: Supported browsers

Jose Garcia
Hi Lyes

That's for a very old version of GeoNetwork (2.6), recent versions of
GeoNetwork require modern versions of IE(I think 11+), Chrome, Firefox and
afaik Edge also. GeoNetwork 3.X uses AngularJS for the user interface, so
mostly any browser supported by AngularJS should be supported by GeoNetwork.

Regards,
Jose García

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 5:22 AM Lyes Mokraoui <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> I would like to know if GeoNetwork supports only those listed here:
>
> http://geonetwork.grid.unep.ch/geonetwork/docs/eng/users/quickstartguide/ins
> talling/index.html
> <http://geonetwork.grid.unep.ch/geonetwork/docs/eng/users/quickstartguide/installing/index.html>
> ?
>
> Does it support Chrome and Microsoft edge?
>

> Best regards.
>

> Lyes Mokraoui,

(0)318 416664 <+31318416664>Please consider the environment before printing
this email.*