Support the PostGIS Code Sprint?

stevenfeldman
The PostGIS crew have announced a code sprint in September https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/PostGISCodeSprint2018

We already sponsor Regina Obe directly, do we want to sponsor the code sprint as well?
______
Steven

Re: Support the PostGIS Code Sprint?

Jo Cook
Hi Steven,

+1 from me

Jo

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 11:41 AM, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:
The PostGIS crew have announced a code sprint in September https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/PostGISCodeSprint2018

We already sponsor Regina Obe directly, do we want to sponsor the code sprint as well?
______
Steven

Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent responses at that time, please visit support.astuntechnology.com or phone our office on 01372 744009

--
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.

Re: Support the PostGIS Code Sprint?

James Milner

+1 from me also.

James Milner
loxodrome.io

Re: Support the PostGIS Code Sprint?

Yakus
+1s all round

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 11:22 AM James Milner <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1 from me also.

James Milner
loxodrome.io

Re: Support the PostGIS Code Sprint?

Alastair Graham
Hello

Also joining the +1s
:-)

| Alastair Graham | Director | Geoger Ltd

| Co-host | #scenefromabove podcast | geoger.co.uk/podcast/

This email may contain confidential material and is for use only by the intended recipient.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 at 11:41, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:
The PostGIS crew have announced a code sprint in September https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/PostGISCodeSprint2018

We already sponsor Regina Obe directly, do we want to sponsor the code sprint as well?
______
Steven

Re: Support the PostGIS Code Sprint?

stevenfeldman
Seems like there is substantial support for this.

I’ll contact them for some more info and then we can make a final decision
______
Steven

On 5 Jul 2018, at 14:51, Alastair Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello

Also joining the +1s
:-)

| Alastair Graham | Director | Geoger Ltd

| Co-host | #scenefromabove podcast | geoger.co.uk/podcast/

This email may contain confidential material and is for use only by the intended recipient.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 at 11:41, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:
The PostGIS crew have announced a code sprint in September https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/PostGISCodeSprint2018

We already sponsor Regina Obe directly, do we want to sponsor the code sprint as well?
______
Steven

Re: Support the PostGIS Code Sprint?

Ant Scott
+1 from me

On Thu, 5 Jul 2018, 14:52 Alastair Graham, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

Also joining the +1s
:-)