Support for Modified Krovak projection

mseidl
Hello,
I have implemented in my local fork of proj source code Modified Krovak
projection. I have given krovak-m proj.4 code for this projection.

It can be used to fix missing EPSG codes 5221,5224,5225... in epsg
transformation file.

If the proj community is interested or someone else is already working
on it please let me know how can I correctly contribute to project.

Michal S.

Re: Support for Modified Krovak projection

Kristian Evers-2
Hi Michael,

Sorry for the late reply. Im giving the Krovak projection code a big overhaul at the moment (see https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/pull/385) and while searching for more information about the projection I stumbled across your kind offer to supply the code for the modified versions of the projection.

The best way for you to contribute is to make a pull request on Github. If you're not familiar with git and Github I'll do my best to help you get started.

Regards,
Kristian Evers