Styles with identical names do not respect workspaces properly

Styles with identical names do not respect workspaces properly

Eugene Podshivalov
Hi all,
I have two workspaces with identical layers and styles in them.
layers - wd:waterways, by:waterways
styles - wd:waterways, by:waterways

If I go to styles->by:waterways->publishing and set it as the default style for by:waterways layer and apply the change, then when I open styles->wd:waterways->publishing I see a checkbox set on by:waterways layer.

Is this a bug?

Cheers,
Eugene

Re: Styles with identical names do not respect workspaces properly

geowolf
Hi Eugene,
what happens if you go to the layer page, publishing tab? Does it confirm that the other style got associated?

Cheers
Andrea

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 10:39 AM Eugene Podshivalov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,
I have two workspaces with identical layers and styles in them.
layers - wd:waterways, by:waterways
styles - wd:waterways, by:waterways

If I go to styles->by:waterways->publishing and set it as the default style for by:waterways layer and apply the change, then when I open styles->wd:waterways->publishing I see a checkbox set on by:waterways layer.

Is this a bug?

Cheers,
Eugene

Re: Styles with identical names do not respect workspaces properly

Eugene Podshivalov
what happens if you go to the layer page, publishing tab? Does it confirm that the other style got associated?
No it does not get assosiated with the other layer but if you deselect this checkbox then it will remove the assosiation from the proper layer, i.e.
if I go to styles->by:waterways->publishing and remove the checkbox from wd:waterways layer (which is not supposed to be check here) then wd:waterways style will no longer be assosiated with wd:waterways layer.

Cheers,
Eugene