Style Files from the GSWA

Grant Boxer

Hi All,

The GSWA (Geological Survey of Western Australia) have produced a number of qml style files for some of their regional geological datasets. At the moment they appear to work OK for v2 but not v3. I have contacted the GSWA regarding this issue. In the meantime, you can open the relevant files in v2 using the style files, then save as a new qml file and this new qml file can then be used in v3. Let me know if anyone has any problems or issues.

Cheers Grant

Grant Boxer

Consultant Geologist (FAIG R.P. Geo)

Perth, Western Australia

qml_files.zip (120K) Download Attachment