Study On Rejected Refactorings

Jevgenija Pantiuchina

Dear GeoNetwork developers,

As part of a research team from Università della Svizzera italiana (Switzerland) and University of Sannio (Italy), we have analyzed refactoring pull requests in https://github.com/geonetwork/ repositories and are looking for developers for a short 5-10 min survey (https://usi.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cO6Ayah0D6q4eSF). Would you please spare your time by answering some questions about refactoring-related contributions? We would greatly appreciate your input — it would help us understand how developers can improve the quality of refactoring contributions, and benefit the development process. The responses will be anonymized and handled confidentially! Thank you a lot!

If you consider this message to be spam, I'm very sorry! There will be no follow-up to bother you.