Stuck Error

David Alda Fernandez de Lezea-2
Hi list,

I was working with some layers that I had previously created when I suddenly came into this error. If I try to load another layer located in the same directory, I can see it without any problem.

I know there can be some problems regarding stuck files, but I haven't found any lck file in the layer's directory.

Any idea what could be happening?

An error occurred: You appear to have a stuck lock. You may wish to remove the lock named:
\\192.168.1.3\Tileados\orto2009etrs89\00\000\000\000\000\000\000.jpeg.lck
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\tilecache-2.11-py2.5.egg\TileCache\Service.py", line 256, in modPythonHandler
    host )
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\tilecache-2.11-py2.5.egg\TileCache\Service.py", line 208, in dispatchRequest
    return self.renderTile(tile, params.has_key('FORCE'))
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\tilecache-2.11-py2.5.egg\TileCache\Service.py", line 138, in renderTile
    data = layer.render(tile, force=force)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\tilecache-2.11-py2.5.egg\TileCache\Layer.py", line 431, in render
    self.cache.lock(metatile)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\tilecache-2.11-py2.5.egg\TileCache\Cache.py", line 24, in lock
    raise Exception("You appear to have a stuck lock. You may wish to remove the lock named:\n%s" % self.getLockName(tile))

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Un saludo,

David Alda Fernández de Lecea
GIS Analista Programadorea / Analista Programador GIS
KONTSULTORIA  UNITATEA / UNIDAD DE CONSULTORÍA

Granja Modelo s/n
01192 Arkaute Araba
T 945 003 295 F 945 003 290
[hidden email] | www.hazi.es <http://www.hazi.es/>

 <outbind://1-0000000089BDA47B3F8B8846B5B3606C6570421B0700224DBDAF88A6AC47BD22432815351BE00000070EAA6C0000224DBDAF88A6AC47BD22432815351BE0000009174BC20000/cid:465104911@09022012-2A8E>

<blocked::http://www.hazi.es/> *********************  LEGE OHARRA   *******************   AVISO LEGAL   *******************   DISCLAIMER   ******************

Mezu hau pertsonala eta isilpekoa da eta baimenik gabeko erabilera debekatua dago legalki. Jasotzailea ez bazara ezabatu mezua, bidali eta kontserbatu gabe.

Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo.

This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending or backing it.

Re: Stuck Error

Ivan Mincik